Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hey Jack



 Jack of all trade, Master of none. This was a common phrase I heard in the military. A lot of times you find yourself going to multiple schools and training on a variety of things. These schools were not to make you an expert at them but to give you enough to do well at that job. Attached are some photos of a jack. These jacks are a design that shows what kind of work you did while you were in the military. The top one is a banner I was working on for a friend and the bottom is an outline of a jack that tells a bit about me. These types of designs are my favorite because to the average eye it looks like a cool design but for someone who knows what they are looking at, it tells a story without any words.


1 comment:

  1. I really like the look and the fact that it explains so much, and can be adapted.

    Do you know anyone in Champaign who could tattoo one of those? I just joined the Army and was thinking ahead as to where I would go when I got out to get some kind of tattoo to commemorate what I did.

    ReplyDelete